that one fictional character you ship with six other characters
- offers other person the second twix at a bus stop au
- share an umbrella in a hail storm au
- car broke down at same shitty restaurant in the middle of nowhere au
- caR BROKE DOWN AND HOT LOCAL FIXES IT AU
- 'why does my shitty neighbour keeps using my wifi' 'then you shouldntve made the password a dumb lord of the rings reference' au
- lost cat au
- tech support au
- only ones at dumb demonstration au
Books are so ideal for lazy people I mean we can do all these amazing things and go to amazing places and experience all these things all while sitting on our ass.
Requirements to be a writer:
- Have a story idea
- Write down story idea
- Feed off of reader’s tears
Congratulations! You are now a writer.
Imagine finding a dragon egg one day, and it hatches in your house and thinks you’re its mom. Then the next morning you wake up and find this mini dragon has gathered all the lose change and shiny objects in your house in a pile, and is gnawing on a nickel. And then when you take it out for walks, it picks up every coin it sees cause its a hoarder. And your house is eventually full of coins. And you are rich. And have a dragon.